Nova Scotia Sea Glass DIY Art Kit
A perfect DIY kit for ocean lovers, beach combers and Sea Glass collectors! The Sea Glass DIY Art Kit, is it will include everything you need to design your own unique beach inspired masterpiece.
Within every kit you'll receive:
- A Pre-Cut sheet of cold press mixed media card stock
- E6000 Glue - Specifically designed for glass)
- Fine tip black marker
- Frame - Frame size & color varies. Often I use vintage frames, painted by me.
- Driftwood - Naturally tossed by the ocean
- Sea Pebbles
- Sea Pottery from Italy, Scotland or Nova Scotia.
- Genuine Sea Glass from the beaches of Nova Scotia, Scotland, Montauk or Southampton. 4 medium pieces & an assortment of small pieces
- Sea Shells from various locations, including California & Hawaii
- Step by step instructions
- The option to join my live DIY Art Class.
JOIN ME FOR A LIVE DIY CLASS ~ ONLINE
Looking for a step by step walk through within a class setting?
Want to enjoy a fun class with some friends. This is the live event for you! I'll be hosting a live DIY Sea Glass Art Class once a month.
Already have your own materials and Sea Glass? Click here to sign up for the event only: DIY Sea Glass Class
***Joining the live DIY Class is not mandatory, this is an option you'll see in the product dropdown. Although these classes are a ton of fun!***
Sea Glass Art that everyone can enjoy and design in your own style. Wether you are an experienced artist, a child (please have supervision) or someone totally new to Sea Glass Art, you'll be able to create unique and whimsical coastal inspired art piece using your DIY kit. Ages +13 is recommended.
How long can the project take? The project can take anywhere from one hour to several hours, depending on how creative you are feeling. Please keep in mind drying time will take a full 48 hours for the glass to be fully set.
Once your art piece is complete, you can proudly display it at home or gift it someone who loves the beach! Each piece of Sea Glass is unique. Be sure to share your pictures with us by tagging us on instagram @havensidedesign or by posting on our facebook page. I would love to see your progress and finished Sea Glass Art!